LED U-BEND Tube
T8 LED U-Bend tube is a three-in-one Type A+B retrofit solution. It can be installed as a ballast compatible Type A lamp. It also functions as a Type B lamp that can be installed as single-ended power or double-ended power. The CCT switch offers three color temperature selections within the lamp.
- Reduces energy consumption up to 60%
- Three CCT switchable design
- NSF rated shatterproof design
- Three installation methods: Type A, Type B single-ended, Type B double-ended
- Current leakage protection that passes the new UL 1993 standard
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 120-277vac, 50/60hz
- Glass with PET coating
- Single end power or double end power; integrated LED driver
- Operating temp: -20° to 45°C Storage temp: -45° to 85°C Relative humidity: 45% to 85% Non-corrosive environments
- 3 CCT Switchable (3500K, 4000K, 5000K)
- 5-Year Warranty
Cleveland ClinicAugust 17, 2020
Cleveland Clinic purchased the lights for this project from Energy Focus, Inc. We worked with Cleveland Clinic to provide the optimal LED lighting solutions.Read Case Study
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.