RedCap® LED Emergency Battery Backup
The Energy Focus RedCap® Emergency Battery Backup is an all-in-one general purpose lighting and battery-powered emergency backup TLED solution. The tube acts as a normal lamp, providing 145 lm/W efficacy and supporting on/off switching operation. Upon loss of power, the integrated batteries and emergency driver provide an illumination duration minimum of 90 minutes of light. RedCap® has a full brightness output of 1595 lumens with an initial battery light output of 1200 lumens on the battery. The maintained battery light output is ~600 lumens.
- First UL approved integrated battery backup TLED
- Emergency ballast is no longer required
- Consumes less space than traditional emergency lighting systems
- 5 Year Warranty
- Polycarbonate lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Integrated battery backup design
- 145 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 3500, 4000, 5000K
- 1595 lm
Setting the New Standard for Emergency LightingDecember 7, 2017
Understanding the regulations and standard procedures for facility emergency lighting can be tough. The Energy Focus RedCap makes it simple.Read White Paper
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.