Maritime/MSC LED Tubes
The Energy Focus Maritime/MSC LED Tube utilizes a direct-wire installation mode. Direct-wire TLEDs require that any existing ballast be removed and the TLED be rewired to operate on AC line voltage. Simple re-wiring and replacement of non-shunted lamp holders are also required. By removing the ballast your TLED no longer depends on any additional hardware to function normally and also minimizes points of failure - less maintenance required.
- Direct-Wire for best efficacy & low energy cost
- Single Ended Design
- Buy American Act Compliant option available
- 10-Year Warranty
- 8 Watts (24") or 16W (48")
- Polycarbonate lens - Frosted lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Integrated driver, single-ended power
- 125 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 8W = 1,000 lumens; 16W = 2,000 lumens
Mission-Ready with the NavyAugust 16, 2017
Energy Focus has been the main source of lighting for the U.S. Navy. Read all about how Energy Focus makes the U.S. Navy mission-ready with our LED tubes.Read Case Study
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.