The Energy Focus Intellitube® Series LED retrofit tube is our proprietary designed, all-in-one level tube that offers direct-wire (ballast not required) and direct-fit (compatible with ballasts) functions. In direct fit, it can replace an existing fluorescent lamp. In the event of a ballast failure, in direct wire mode, the Intellitube® will require re-wiring to the main power and continue to provide the most efficient light output.
- Direct-Fit for plug-and-play retrofit
- Direct-Wire for best efficacy & low energy cost
- 130 lm/W
- 10-Year Warranty
- Available in 8W, 13W, and 15W
- Polycarbonate lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Internal Driver, Ballast Compatible
- 130 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 3500, 4000, 5000K
- Direct Wire: Between 1040 - 2250 lumens (wattage dependent)
LED Lighting in SchoolsJuly 17, 2017
LED lighting is the best choice for schools that want to foster a safe, healthy, comfortable, and “green” environment for their students and teachers.Read White Paper
LED Lighting in HospitalsAugust 16, 2017
Healthcare facilities are among a community’s most critical facilities. The rotation of workers at such buildings, from doctors and nurses to staff and cleaning crews, operates on a 24/7/365 basis, ensuring hospitals and treatment clinics are always in working order for times of emergency and moments of healing.Read White Paper
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.