ET8 TLED is a Type-B ballast bypass 8FT LED retrofit solution that meets DLC 5.1 standards. ET8’s circuitry design limits current input and directly connects to the main power source, no longer requiring a ballast for normal operation. This configuration results in lower points of failure and the removal of unnecessary hardware, eliminating maintenance and compatibility issues.
- Two part construction designed for safe and economical transport
- Easy double-ended, ballast-free installation
- Current leakage protection that passes the new UL 1993 standard
- NSF rated shatterproof design
- Fa8 & R17D (with included adapter package)
- 120-277vac, 50/60hz
- Glass with PET coating
- Double end power; integrated LED driver
- Operating temp: -20° to 45°C Storage temp: -20° to 85°C Relative humidity: 45% to 85% Non-corrosive environments
- 4000K and 5000K available
- 5-Years Warranty
Russell Medical CenterAugust 2, 2018
Russell Medical Center has undergone a complete LED lighting retrofit from Energy Focus. Read the case study to see how much energy they are saving!Read Case Study
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.