ET8 TLED is a Type-B ballast bypass 8FT LED retrofit solution that meets DLC 5.1 standards. ET8’s circuitry design limits current input and directly connects to the main power source, no longer requiring a ballast for normal operation. This configuration results in lower points of failure and the removal of unnecessary hardware, eliminating maintenance and compatibility issues.
- Two part construction designed for safe and economical transport
- Easy double-ended, ballast-free installation
- Current leakage protection that passes the new UL 1993 standard
- NSF rated shatterproof design
- Fa8 & R17D (with included adapter package)
- 120-277vac, 50/60hz
- Glass with PET coating
- Double end power; integrated LED driver
- Operating temp: -20° to 45°C Storage temp: -20° to 85°C Relative humidity: 45% to 85% Non-corrosive environments
- 4000K and 5000K available
- 5-Years Warranty
Russell Medical CenterAugust 2, 2018
Russell Medical Center has undergone a complete LED lighting retrofit from Energy Focus. Read the case study to see how much energy they are saving!