500D Series LED Tube
The Energy Focus 500D Series LED tube utilizes a direct-wire installation mode. The 500Ds include circuitry that limits current input and directly connects to the main power, no longer requiring the ballast for normal operation, resulting in lower points of failure and removal of unnecessary hardware. In addition, the 500D Series provides a market surpassing efficacy of 150 lm/W.
- Flicker-Free LED Lighting
- 150 lm/W Efficacy
- 10-Year Warranty
- Buy American Act Compliant
- Available in 7W, 10W, 11W, 15W, and 20W
- Polycarbonate lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Single ended design
- 150 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 3500, 4000, 5000K
- Between 1050-3000 lm (wattage dependent)
Energy Focus: Commitment to SafetyJuly 17, 2017
Energy Focus is committed to remaining a leader in the industry and providing safe, efficient and effective products.Read White Paper
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.