300D Series LED Tube
The Energy Focus 300D Series LED Tube utilizes a direct-wire installation mode. Direct-wire TLEDs require that any existing ballast be removed and the TLED be rewired to operate on AC line voltage. Simple re-wiring and replacement of non-shunted lamp holders are also required. By removing the ballast your TLED no longer depends on any additional hardware to function normally and also minimizes points of failure - less maintenance required. In addition, the 300D Series provides 130 lm/W efficacy.
- Efficacy of 130 lm/W
- Single Ended Design
- 10-Year Warranty
- Buy American Act Compliant
- Available in 8W, 13W, and 18W
- Polycarbonate lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Single ended design
- 130 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 3500, 4000, 5000K
- Between 1040-2340 lumens (wattage dependent)
Energy Focus: Commitment to SafetyJuly 17, 2017
Energy Focus is committed to remaining a leader in the industry and providing safe, efficient and effective products.Read White Paper
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.